Classification of Diploma Certificates
National Diploma Programmes
Agricultural Extension and Management
Basic Science and General Studies
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Wood and Paper Technology
Crop Production Technology
The department was formally established in December 2008 by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
The National Diploma programme in Agricultural Technology is designed to produce agricultural technicians capable of applying modern farming techniques in direct agricultural production.
- Assist in planning and laying out all sizes of crops, animal and fish farms.
- Employ modern techniques in the rearing of different types of livestock in large scale.
- Employ modern techniques in land preparation, planning, management and harvesting food and cash crops.
- Assist in processing and storage of all agricultural produce
- Assist in Agricultural extension services